Before you read the “spoiler” bullet points below take a careful look at the text. Imagine it is a text you are using for your DP Language A Language and Literature assessments: the individual oral, the HL essay, or Paper 1 and analyze it accordingly. (This text would not be appropriate for Paper 2).
Some elements of the text to consider:
- The alliteration at the top of the text
- The link between the three adjectives and the depiction of the burgers
- The use of periods to accentuate the alliteration
- The use of lower case letters at the top of the text and how this contacts with the size of the burgers
- The low-angle photo of the burgers which make them seem much larger than ordinary.
- The center placement of the larger and more popular Big Mac
- The use of red, white, and yellow throughout the text
- The labels on each hamburger
- The logo and slogan on the bottom right.