Before you read the “spoiler” bullet points below take a careful look at the text. Imagine it is a text you are using for your DP Language A Language and Literature assessments: the individual oral, the HL essay, or Paper 1 and analyze it accordingly. (This text would not be appropriate for Paper 2).
Some elements of the text to consider:
- The stylized B and the logo on the top corners of the text.
- The use of a sans serif font in some prominent places in the text – sans serif fonts can give a more traditional / classical feel
- How the text appeals to potential students by highlighting the positive attributes of the British Butler Institute
- Links to additional information on the page
- The use of first and second person (“we,” “you”)